Existing patients can use Self Solace Physical Therapy, Inc.'s patient portal to schedule an appointment, manage billing, and view documents in your chart.
If you are a new patient, please contact Self Solace Physical Therapy, Inc. to schedule your Physical Therapy Initial Evaluation.
How to fill out your New Patient Paperwork:
- Go to Forms/Paperwork and then click on the Filling Out Your Online Paperwork link.
How to get started using the portal:
- Go to https://www.onpatient.com.
- Across the top of the page, click the Login or Sign Up button, as appropriate.
- Once you are logged in, you will see five tabs: Appointments, Doctors, Billing, Messages and Documents.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Click on the Appointment tab.
- Your past appointments will appear on the left.
- Click on the Book Appointment button.
- Click to select the doctor.
- Click to select the location.
- The calendar days will appear with the times that are available. If no times appear, then no appointments are available for that time period. Click an arrow to move forward/backward on the calendar.
- Within a date, click on the time you wish to book an appointment.
- Enter the reason for the visit (for example, "Physical Therapy" or "Follow-Up"
- Click the Schedule button.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Forms will appear. Please verify/update your information and then give consent/sign the forms.
- Click the I'm Done button.
How to manage billing:
- Click on the Billing tab.
- On the left column you will see Statements, Payment History, and Payment Methods.
- Click on Payment Methods.
- Enter your credit/debit card information.
- Click the Save button.
How to view documents in your chart:
- Click on the Documents tab
- Any documents that are saved to your chart will appear.